We are now able to offer a variety of good quality secondhand bikes and part-exchange deals against the purchase of new ones
The bikes we have available are constantly changing so pop in and see what we currently have in stock
If we don’t have the bike you’re looking for right now, we probably will have soon
Here’s a rough guide…
£80 to £100 buys a basic but functional Mountain Bike
£100 to £140 buys an upcycled mountain bike with smooth tyres, mudguards and perhaps a luggage rack
£150 to £190 is normally our price for a city Hybrid bike
£150 to £220 is the average price for a refurbished retro steel racing bike
£200 upward buys a modern road bike, higher quality off-road bike or touring bike
And why aren’t our bikes cheaper?
Unlike bikes that you buy online, all of our secondhand bikes go through a stringent refurbishing and repair process, and often have new parts fitted. We don’t sell bikes unless we are confident that they have passed all our checks:
- We check the frame for damage
- We make sure that seatpost and stem are not seized
- We remove the bottom bracket, apply anti-seize and re-fit
- We check headset and hub bearings for wear
- We renew cables
- We replace drivetrain, pads, wheels, pedals, bars etc as necessary
- The majority of our bikes have new tyres fitted, many have new grips / bar tape and saddles too.
The refurbished bicycle then goes through a test ride and a Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) to double-check its condition.
Once we are totally happy, the bike goes on sale and includes a 30-day warranty from date of sale.